Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ksc M11a1

Options
  • 26-01-2008 2:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Hi, a person I know is having a some trouble with his KSC M11A1 here is what he wrote``I am havin a few probs with the m11, every shot i have to let out some gas for it to take another shot, is this normal? And, it never works on full auto, it takes like 5 shots and the i have to reload?`` Can anyone help with this situation?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

I take it he's only new to the sport? The m11a1 should not be purchased by anyone new. Seriously. It should be written on the box in big red letters.

Due to the number of people who have problems with this gbb, I'm going to try and put a troubleshooting guide together at some point.

Mine actually works ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Popanddrop

Ya its his first Airsoft gun i think, but does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,003 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Popanddrop wrote: »
    Ya its his first Airsoft gun i think, but does anyone have any idea what is wrong?

Could be lots of things.

Does he strip it down and clean/lubricate it regularly?
    Does he lubricate it enough?
    Does he over lubricate it and cause damage to the seals?
    Does he only have one mag? (as you'll get cooldown effect if you keep using the same one over and over)
    Does he use excel bbs? (as they're too small and can cause jams)
    Does he cock the bolt back before he inserts the mag? (not doing so can break the gun)

I'm sure there are more. It's a fiddly thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 690 ✭✭✭Popanddrop

I will send him that info, thanks o1s1n, if anyone has anymore that they would like to add please do so?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

He has to hold the mag upside down to fill with gas, sounds like bad cycling of the mechanism.

• Advertisement
Advertisement