Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Minor body repairs/Dent removal - recommendations?

Options
  • 26-01-2008 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭
    Boycott Israeli Goods & Services

Just got myself a passat last weekend and hadn't even had it a week when I backed it into a wooden gate post. After I cleaned it all up, I thought it wasn't too bad, and I initially thought I hadn't damaged any paint on it at all, just dented it in somewhat.

Unfortunately, it's right at the edge of a panel, and when I looked closer (as per the second photo here) right under the edge the paint has split and cracked, so the metal is exposed in the worst possible place, I imagine.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to where I could go to get this all fixed up like new for a reasonable cost, and without involving fillers and panel respray?

P1010021a.jpg _ P1010024a.jpg

Comments

Advertisement