Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone missing a kitten?

Options
  • 26-01-2008 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭

A very young looking ginger kitten has appeared in our garden since last night. He looks healthy and looked-after. Won't let anyone get close enough to touch him (her?). He's spent all morning hiding in bushes and meowing constantly. Found in the Ballyfoyle Road area.

Here's a picture of him:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

*edit* nevermind should have read more closely - looks well fed so prob a pet. If you don't find the owner and need to find a home let me know I might be able to take him

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

The muppet is now hiding in the engine bay of my car. He's lucky I saw him go in there!

Stephen wrote: »
    The muppet is now hiding in the engine bay of my car. He's lucky I saw him go in there!

lol cheeky kitty, any chance you can catch him before he does himself or the car damage?

I went out to the car and opened the bonnet to find him sitting right on top of the engine, and he just took off like a bullet. Not sure where he's hiding now.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

If you dont find his owner i'll take him off you if you dont want him. I also live on the ballyfoyle Rd.

• Advertisement

Plug wrote: »
    If you dont find his owner i'll take him off you if you dont want him. I also live on the ballyfoyle Rd.

we shall have to wrestle for him then

heh. He's back again. I think he's trying to move in. Our own cat is not impressed!

Stephen wrote: »
    heh. He's back again. I think he's trying to move in. Our own cat is not impressed!

any luck catching him? [I read somewhere that all ginger cats where male but that may be rubbish]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

ztoical wrote: »
    any luck catching him? [I read somewhere that all ginger cats where male but that may be rubbish]

It is! a lot of people think that.

It is! a lot of people think that.

I was trying to remember were I heard it and my brother just reminded me it was during a discussion of a Star Trek the next generation ep where Data's cat Spot [ginger cat] had kittens and someone complained saying that couldn't happen cus spot had to be boy. Wow how sad that I can recall something from a star trek forum and yet can't remember what time I made a diner reservation for tonight :p

• Advertisement

We rang KCLR to see if they'd put out a notice or if anyone was looking for him. They'll do it tomorrow. He's still hanging around outside but won't let anyone get close.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,658 ✭✭✭✭Peyton Manning

lol I love the first post, all cute and innocent - and then the second post - 'the muppet is hiding in my engine'...

lol :D

Any luck finding the owner?

no, 'fraid not. Ztoical asked to take him first so she can have him if she likes.

He's now in the capable hands of ztoical :)

He made me work hard to catch him!

dsc4174tm7.jpg

He's a nice little lad.

I was taking pics of my new house today and took one of kitten that I thought I'd post so you can see how he is getting on:

DSC00288.gif

I named him Jack and here he is watching the world pass by with my other cat Joda.

Wow, he's grown a lot! :) Did it take him long to get used to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,635 ✭✭✭KatCookie

awww..they so cute.. i have some pups if anyone wants one??
    sadly.. None of them are ginger... they're sheepdogs..

Advertisement