Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What's your favourite Arcade game?

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 525 ✭✭✭killyoutodeath

For shame, noone's mentioned Carcassone! Superb strategy board game with very simple yet deep gameplay. Cracking fun with a few people on Live.

i do like carcassone but it wouldent be my favorite arcade game. id prefare geometry wars

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,241 ✭✭✭Vic Vinegar

jayteecork wrote: »
    By the way, anyone play the full version of Switchball?

I have it, it gets bloody hard! highly recommended though for a change of pace.
    For shame, noone's mentioned Carcassone! Superb strategy board game with very simple yet deep gameplay. Cracking fun with a few people on Live.

Hated it! absolute crap imo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Street Fighter is my most played,

Following Worms, Small Arms, Bomberman

Are my faves....

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

Rez HD, bankshot billiards, uno, street fighter (tho you'd prob be better off waiting for the HD remix at this point), exit, bomberman and puzzle quest. Probably will get peggle when it comes out despite having it on the pc already...

Advertisement