Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wishbone Ash

Options
  • 26-01-2008 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Further to my hornet nest comment earlier today about the government and testing times (which Wishbone Ash chose to close, so unfair that the moderator's are allowed to have the final word), I worked for over 15 years as a receptionist for various driving schools answering phones and taking bookings. I have never tried to teach anyone to drive, and infact I was nearly forty before I learnt myself. And I am no longer in the industry at all. Having said that I still think I'm entitle to point out the system is a mess and I do think it's time the government got it's act together. By the way, the 'we' in my initial thread was collectively speaking, I do have children who are affected by this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

minijen wrote: »
    Further to my hornet nest comment earlier today about the government and testing times (which Wishbone Ash chose to close, so unfair that the moderator's are allowed to have the final word)
    Take it to the Feedback Forum if you have a problem.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement