Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

registration problem

Options
  • 26-01-2008 8:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

I have a bit of problem with one of my electives. according to sis all the practical labs for this course are full. I emailed the lecturer and he told me it was fine, just go to one of them and stick to it. I can't enroll for this lab in sis. Therefore my semester two registration is showing up as incomplete. any ideas ?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 181 ✭✭x keo21

ant043 wrote: »
    I have a bit of problem with one of my electives. according to sis all the practical labs for this course are full. I emailed the lecturer and he told me it was fine, just go to one of them and stick to it. I can't enroll for this lab in sis. Therefore my semester two registration is showing up as incomplete. any ideas ?

Thanks

its only a technicality on sis. I have a similar scenario as you. Once you have 60 credits showing on the credit statement you will be fine. I'd say just go to the practical and ask to be added manually by your tutor/lecturer. You may get a phonecall from the admin's about it but given the state of UCD i doubt it.

Advertisement