Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for graphics card

Options
  • 26-01-2008 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Hi all,

I am looking to purchase either an ati radeon mobility 9700 128mb GPU or an ati radeon mobility 9800 256mb card. Its for a dell inspiron 9100 laptop. I can get this card easily from the UK via ebay, but the cards condition is "refurbished". I would rather have it "new".

I'm wondering if there is anywhere in ireland (preferably dublin, since i live in dublin) that I can purchase this card.

I was on the amd/ati website and have seen that emcee distribution in clondalkin is a supplier of their products. so Im gonna give them a buzz and see, but just as a backup, I would be greatful if anyone could tell me anywhere else I can purchase the cards?

Thanks

Dan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

I don't think you would have any issues with a refurbished card if its cheaper I'd buy it, however I wonder how much refurbishing you could do on a graphics card, blow the dust off methinks :)

Advertisement