Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animated toys. Pics from comic con

Options
  • 26-01-2008 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

I forgot i took these at comic con. Here are pictures of the first wave of Animated figures. I found them as i was clearing my hard drive. These are from July. It probably would have been a scoop six months ago!

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Optimus and Prowl look pretty sweet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭V9

Impressed as always

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭padimus

Another photo of the toys. Thundercracker this time. I have a great one of Bumblebee but i can't seem to get it uploaded. probably too big..

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

padimus wrote: »
    Another photo of the toys. Thundercracker this time. I have a great one of Bumblebee but i can't seem to get it uploaded. probably too big..

Good to see all the seekers will have the Chin(tm)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Received Bulkhead along with MP Megatron on Friday. Radically different toys, but I have to say I've a lot more time for Bulkhead. There's a personality to the toy that I've never seen before in Transformers. Waiting on Animated SS this week.

• Advertisement
Advertisement