Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

'British are making matters worse'

Options
  • 27-01-2008 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭

says Hamid Karzai according to timesonline.co.uk on 25th Jan. Is this a case of Hamid Karzai spits the truth?
    A week ago he was a bastion of democracy; now the spin is 'he's a narcowarlord with a corrupt administration'. Granma always told me ,'don't take part in somebody else's civil war' ( something to do with that 3 year holiday she spent in Spain in the thirties).
    Do the posters have sympathy for the thankless bewildered Britons, or are we planning a statue of Hamid Karzai to grace O'Connel Street?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I have no idea what you are talking about.. none whatsoever.

Perhaps a link to what you are talking about.
    I just did a google, so i at least know the article you are talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

He wants more resources put in, which the British can't provide. Time for the rest of the UN to get off it's arse...Mr Sarkozy.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,397 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manic Moran

With the French involvement in Chad, I don't think they have many more troops to spare in Afghanistan.

NTM

Advertisement