Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USB flash drives and neck holder thingy

• 27-01-2008 12:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭

Hey. Anyone know anyplace that sell those things for your neck for usb flash drives? I have about 5 flash drives, and only a POS 128MB one I got from komplett back when floppy drives still came with dell pc's has one :rolleyes:

All the flash drives I have come with a small opening to thread something, but none of them even came with a keychain, nevermind a string thingy!! :o

Pain in the ass.

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,862 ✭✭✭Spocker

Why not try a Case Logic JDC6 Case:

Linky:

66166_1_2?&

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I signed up for an account on **** (no purchase necessary ;) ) and they sent me a free one. It's red and has nokia emblazoned all over it. There's one for you, and if you PM me your address, I'll send you mine, I hate those things :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Quackles wrote: »
    I signed up for an account on **** (no purchase necessary ;) ) and they sent me a free one. It's red and has nokia emblazoned all over it. There's one for you, and if you PM me your address, I'll send you mine, I hate those things :)

PM sent :)

Advertisement