Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REQ] Orange Box for Xbox 360

• 27-01-2008 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Hey people,

Has anyone seen, online or in-store (and if in-store somewhere in the north side of Dublin please) The Orange Box for Xbox 360 for a good price? Found it for €58 (I think, but not sure) on CD WOW and €62 on Play.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭wierdal

i seen it cheap in Gamestop and i think game but not to sure on price think it was cheaper than cdwow and play though

That canadian online shop seems real cheap but not sure if xbox is multi region

Its 53 here

With free Delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

PLay Asia is what you want. 35 plus delivery

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Pegasus15

Bubs101 wrote: »
    PLay Asia is what you want. 35 plus delivery

That thought crossed my mind. However, I don't know if a) Asian region games would be in English and if b) they'll play on my crappy non-HD TV.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

Check the price in xtravision... I bought it in there for €39.99 about 2 weeks ago.. It may have been a new year sale, but worth checking. (phone them)

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

Pegasus15 wrote: »
    That thought crossed my mind. However, I don't know if a) Asian region games would be in English and if b) they'll play on my crappy non-HD TV.

I've a copy, bought off Play-Asia here.

It's in English, plays on a regular tv. Always worth a quick Google search before buying off them but you're on solid ground here.

• Advertisement
Advertisement