Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meath

Options
  • 27-01-2008 1:16am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭

any suggestions off what broadband i can get for online ps3 gaming in meath???? i have no land line so its tricky,,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭zonEEE

have a look at digiweb metro

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

nice 1 mate..do ya not need a landline and is it 24 euro a month ?????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Gozer

I live in Meath and have been using Ice broadband for the past couple of years.You don't need a landline as they install a receiver in my case on the roof of my house.I run 2 desktops a laptop and a PS3 on a wireless network often at the same time and it is really quick.I had one problem when a storm damaged the receiver and they came out the next day and replaced the whole unit free of charge.
    Ice were the first broadband supplier to offer it in my area and lo and behold within a month Eircom and the rest suddenly could supply it also.
    They are not as cheap as others but you get what you pay for.
    If you check out their site it shows a map of the coverage it supply's.
    Hope this helps.

Advertisement