Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cena on Soccer AM

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,848 ✭✭✭jeffk

V!alli wrote: »

TUUUBBBEEESSSS

Jesus could cena make it sound like he was reading that any more if he tried?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭wba88

tubes is a legend

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

jeffk wrote: »
    TUUUBBBEEESSSS

I didn't notice it and Cena is well known to be able to freestyle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,478 ✭✭✭Bubs101

I didn't notice it and Cena is well known to be able to freestyle.

He may be able to freestyle but going up against TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUBES is shear idiocy. Pick it down Rude Boi Style:D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,365 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

TUUUBBBEEESSSS

cena freestyled with me when we told him he was on video back in 2004

as far as i am aware he won some freestyling competition while attending high-school or college

• Advertisement

rossie1977 wrote: »
    cena freestyled with me when we told him he was on video back in 2004

as far as i am aware he won some freestyling competition while attending high-school or college

Well he stutters and drags it along there not exactly what i rank as freestyling.compare it to what tubes does everyweek!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Well he stutters and drags it along there not exactly what i rank as freestyling.compare it to what tubes does everyweek!

:rolleyes:

Tubes only ever freestyles for about 10 seconds, and do you honestly think that he comes up with it on the spot and doesn't spend all week in the Soccer AM offices coming up with it.

Sure, Cena's wasn't fluid, but I guarantee you he was ad libbing, and I would imagine, based on Cenas wwe raps,he was a little hesitant as to what he could say on a morining program in the UK.

If you dismissin Jay C's mad skills, check this bad boy out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KwGoAHsPxA

Word Life!!!

:rolleyes:

Tubes only ever freestyles for about 10 seconds, and do you honestly think that he comes up with it on the spot and doesn't spend all week in the Soccer AM offices coming up with it.

Sure, Cena's wasn't fluid, but I guarantee you he was ad libbing, and I would imagine, based on Cenas wwe raps,he was a little hesitant as to what he could say on a morining program in the UK.

If you dismissin Jay C's mad skills, check this bad boy out
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KwGoAHsPxA

Word Life!!!

All i say is why didnt wwe keep this,might have added more realness to his gimmik and promos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭john concannon

Tubes is so cool.If you ever get the chance go to youtube and watch the soccer am dance-off.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Yeah, poor wunnit

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

I thought that was something odd when I looked at it yesterday morning.However it all made sense......;)

Advertisement