Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VDJ Song Lengths

Options
  • 27-01-2008 10:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭

I use VDJ with one of these http://www.promobile.org.uk/images/00dj.jpg But when I do a scan of the songs to get the BPM and length, it gets so far then stops. I have over 22,000 songs is there a limit for how many it will scan? Or could it be some of them are corrupt?

When I load them into the CD drives in VDJ after they have started playing I get the time in the songlist, but it never saves the details. Any ideas?

I not bothered about the BPM, it's just sometimes I need a song a particular length and it would be nice to have the times all in order.

DJ Spider

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

try asking it to scan certain directories at a time maybe?
    Could be your computer causing it to crash...

Advertisement