Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Conference Call feature (N95, etc)

• 27-01-2008 1:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me what networks the conference call feature works with?
    This isn't video conference, but a three way call. It works by ringing somebody, they answer, put them on hold, ring somebody else, they answer, then you go options, conference - and as far as I can tell the N95 will patch the communications through three ways all by itself?

I've rung O2 and the girl hadn't a clue, had to ask somebody, and then told me they don't support it.

I then rung vodafone (not actually with them) and asked them if it works with their network, and the guy said yeah (although I've a funny feeling he thought I was talking about video conference).
    That said, video conference doesn't work with O2 either does it, so maybe it's based on the same technology?

Can anybody confirm if it will work with any of the Irish networks? O2 would be nice, but I could possibly work something around voda.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,389 ✭✭✭cianclarke

Hm when I go to conference it tells me request rejected on O2...

Did you have to configure anything to make it work? Interesting that it works on meteor, I always thought O2 had the better network, you'd imagine it'd work!

Any ideas if theres any settings I need to go at?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

works great on my n95, on three network calling o2 and meteor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭h57xiucj2z946q

a nokia 3220i on vodafone called someone on Sony Ericsson K800i on Three.
    I then called the person on the K800i from my Nokia N73 on Three.

He was able to join up both calls.

The Nokia N73 also supports Conference calls.

Advertisement