Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Data Check Ni

Options
  • 27-01-2008 1:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭

Hello,

I am going up the north to look at a car during the week, i got the registeration number off the seller so i can check the cars history by paying a £5 or whatever, so as not to waste my time going up looking at a robbed car or whatever.

The problem is i cant get the car check reports off all the sites i know off,
    Mycarcheck which i used before does'nt work because it does'nt have NI cars on it system, and the sites that do have it on their system wont let me do it because i do not have an address in the uk which matches the billing address for the credit card,

Anyone have any ideas how to get the details or know of any sites that let you check NI cars, would be really helpfull

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Johnerr

yea i tired that one but it wont let me use it because i dont have a uk addres and if i put in a fake one it still wont work because the address does not match the billing address for the credit card

• Registered Users Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭zing

Get a HPI check done by phone ? http://www.hpicheck.com/newfrontend/hpi_check_phone.jsp

On the HPI guarantee take note of this:
    The vehicle must be bought and registered in mainland Britain (i.e. it excludes Northern Ireland). If it has been imported, HPI does not guarantee its history prior to arrival in this country.
    i.e. HPI will not stand over checks for cars from NI.

Advertisement