Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 ladies

Options
  • 27-01-2008 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,658 ✭✭✭

3 southern baptist ladies were having lemonade and biscuits and a chat, as usual the topic of the national pastime came up, 1st lady, my guy is like red bull, like a bull with wings always ready to fly into action, 2nd lady, my guy is like 7up, 7 ins and lways up for it, 3rd lady, mine is like jack daniels, but schreeched the 1st two, thats strong liquor, yes said the 3rd thats my leroy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I'm thoroughly confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,611 ✭✭✭✭Sam Vimes

I'm thoroughly confused.
    +1

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Liquor = Licker

I would imagine, but could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

I think it's "that's a strong licker (liquor)" - but I can't be sure.....

//Edit - "Schnapp" Melion :)

🤪

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭great unwashed

That's one of my favourites! The way I heard it the final lady said (southern draawl):
    "Ah caawl ma maaen 'Beau Je Lais'"
    and the other replied, "'Beaujolais'?? iddn't that some kinda fancy likker?"

Another southern couple were having problems making babies so the husband, Jethro, gets sent to the doctor by the missus to find out what's wrong. Jethro came wearing a suit.
    "Why you come back here in dem there suit, now?" asked the wife to Jethro.
    "Doctor said I was impotent - so I's gonna look impotent"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

That's one of my favourites! The way I heard it the final lady said (southern draawl):
    "Ah caawl ma maaen 'Beau Je Lais'"
    and the other replied, "'Beaujolais'?? iddn't that some kinda fancy likker?"

better

Advertisement