Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Big Fan of Hell

• 27-01-2008 4:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,283 ✭✭✭✭

I don't think this even goes into "Generally Strange", although in a sense I don't expect it to generate much discussion. Worth posting in the Christian forum?

Why I'm a Big Fan of Hell
    by Gary Thomas

"Ultimately, it all comes down to this: Any attack on hell is ultimately an attack on the God who created it, and the Scriptures that describe it. Attacking hell, though popular and seemingly compassionate, is not a parlor game; it is a full frontal assault on God's goodness, sovereignty, lordship and love. That's why I hope you become just as big a fan of hell as I am."

Full article.

cordially,
    Scofflaw

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

My favorite bits were where he was disappointed that scientist discovered drugs to help the sufferers of AIDS, meaning the gays could get back to their old tricks again, and later when he said: "some gullible souls will believe anything as soon as we wittingly or unwittingly destroy the only absolute historical evidence we have about Christ, namely, Scripture and its teachings."

Advertisement