Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Signing up for XBL using credit card

• 27-01-2008 5:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭

Is it that it's not possible for us to do this or what?

It keeps telling me:
    Your credit card information is not valid. Please verify and try again.

Everything is being entered correctly. Has anybody else had problems with this?
    Do I have to buy a 12month card instead?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 387 ✭✭hanton12

Makaveli wrote: »
    Is it that it's not possible for us to do this or what?

It keeps telling me:

Everything is being entered correctly. Has anybody else had problems with this?
    Do I have to buy a 12month card instead?

you're better off anyway not using your card, have a search here and you'll see people who have got them online for under €30, myself included, last one I got off ebay was for about €28, bit better than the €60 for it through live

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I bought my 12 month live with my CC and it worked fine! You have to make sure everything is perfect as on the statement you would get address etc etc!

Should contact xbox live and see what they say also.

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Bought it off play instead.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

I just got the 12 month cards instead, that way you don't have to worry about it automatically renewing and deducting to €60 from your Credit Card every year.

Gives you more controll over your account, and you can pick up a bargain online and save cash :)

Advertisement