Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surveys............

Options
  • 27-01-2008 5:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭

His all, I am looking for some advice on taking surveys at trade shows for example.

I dont want to use paper, the environmental impact is enough to rule it out but also manually entering the data would be a pain............

So my idea was to use a laptop, and use some kind of online system. i found PollDaddy and it seemed to be what I was looking for, but its just on line and it wont let the same computer do it more than once, which is no good for me.

So what I am looking for is some free system that will let me collect data on a computer, and if I have to, let the respondent fill in the fom them self.........

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I'd go with paper for convenience reasons - buy some recycled (or recycle in-house - use backs of single-side prints from the office).

Logistically, trying to do it on a laptop is going to be a complete pain.

Advertisement