Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Handyman Balbriggan

• 27-01-2008 5:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭

Hi moved into my house few months ago and need some bits done in relation to drilling holes etc for curtain poles as previous ones were put up badly.
    Wanted to get it done by a professional rather than b/f doing it!
    Anyone know of anyone who would do this...know its only a small job but want it done right and havn't seen any notices around for handymen etc.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 600 ✭✭✭PurplePrincess

Hiya Suzieb, Have you tried looking in the ads in the Fingal Independent or the North County Leader?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Check the notice board in Supervalu.

Can't help thinking how lucky your bf is, "Now honey, you sit down, have a beer and I'll get someone in to the the real work":eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭suzieb

Hey thanks will check out noticeboards again but havn't seen anything recently..
    Its only a few small bits I need done and the b/f's great around house but i'd rather him sit it out with a beer or two while I get the pro's in gillo! Then can't blame him if anything goes wrong.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Very true, remember hearing a story years ago about an electrician who got a call out to an address in Ballsbridge to change a light bulb. After changing it, he as the man living there why he didn't just change it himself, the answer he got "If my wife found out I could do that, she'd have me doing everything!!"

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Hi,
    I can give you the number of a carpenter/ builder who lives in Balbriggan if interested. PM me if your still looking. (I've seen the work he does and i promise he's the best):D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 stej

suzieb wrote: »
    Hi moved into my house few months ago and need some bits done in relation to drilling holes etc for curtain poles as previous ones were put up badly.
    Wanted to get it done by a professional rather than b/f doing it!
    Anyone know of anyone who would do this...know its only a small job but want it done right and havn't seen any notices around for handymen etc.

thanks

hi!If u are still looking I can give u one phone nr,it is one romanian handyman.

Advertisement