Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving Instructor - , Dublin 15

Options
  • 27-01-2008 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭

Can anybody recommend a good driving instructor in the Clonsilla area or Dublin 15 area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Yeah John Bolger at Parkside School of Motoring. PM me for the number if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭William Gates

javaboy wrote: »
    Yeah John Bolger at Parkside School of Motoring. PM me for the number if you want.

That's gas, had booked him already although he seems to be very busy at the moment. So he's good?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭Suzywuzy

Tony Kellett in Coolmine is also very very good. Had ten lessons with him before Xmas and am looking to get more possibly when I get my car sorted. Would highly recommend him, as have alot of people I know in the Blanchardstown area. :D

That's gas, had booked him already although he seems to be very busy at the moment. So he's good?

Seems to be good. I learned from my dad and did two pretests with John before the test and passed no problems. I know a few other people who are getting lessons from him and they're all very happy.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 John Deakon

Could anyone please provide me with John Bolger's number, can nae find it on the net...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24,993 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

Could anyone please provide me with John Bolger's number, can nae find it on the net...
    Send a PM to javaboy (see above post).

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 John Deakon

Cheers for that Wishbone Ash, I'm not sure what a PM is though! Could you please clarify how to?

Click on my name, then send private message. Should be pimple enough from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭the corpo

getting lessons with john at parkside myself at the moment, and he's great! couldn't have hoped for a better instructor

Advertisement