Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painkiller : Overdose

Options
  • 27-01-2008 8:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭

Did anyone pick this up ? how do you find it ?, it's gotten some good reviews only bad thing seems to be long loading times, they had it in game last time I was in for 14.99 I should of picked it up but I've been a bit tight with the money recently, I did however hide the last copy so if I go in on Monday it will still be there :)

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

It loads very quick here, and my hard disks arn't RAIDed, games decent, especially if your a fan of the predecessors its a good standalone expansion, not to mention it comes with level editor and a ton of cool new weapons :). If you don't mind the repetitiveness of the others its a good buy, especially for 15 quid lol :), just tested load times here, no longer than 40 secs...

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Got a fairly weak review on eurogamer iirc, but I'm still tempted to pick it up.
    I loved the first one, but never really gave the battle out of hell expansion a proper go...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

tman wrote: »
    Got a fairly weak review on eurogamer iirc, but I'm still tempted to pick it up.
    I loved the first one, but never really gave the battle out of hell expansion a proper go...
    Its decent enough, just dont expect much new stuff!!

Nick

Advertisement