Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

flared blue jeans?

• 27-01-2008 10:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭

anyone know or seen faded blue flare jeans, preffarably low ish cut (ie i dont in any circumstances want them up around my eyeballs!) not online either..

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

They're probably the most common style available. How much of a flare are you looking for?

For bootcut, you'll find them in any high-street store. Try places like Gap and Topshop. For a more extreme pair, they're a bit harder to find, but you still shouldn't have much trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭beaushalloe

all the ones that ive seen are mid to dark blue, and im looking for a light blue colour. a wid bootcut would be ok but a more 70s flare would be great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 235 ✭✭houndsoflove

Here in Limerick there is a shop called Modesty clothing. They are in business years, they sell hippy clothing alternative and some goth stuff too. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭red_ice

if your a bloke get a girls pair of flares.. sounds odd, but the whole look of flares is a tight leg and baggy below the knee.

I tend to wear skinny jeans myself, and after being forced into a pair of my gfs tight jeans 5 days ago i've come to realise that they fit better (and look) better than 90% of the fellas jeans on the market! Only thing i cant get my head around is the reversed button and zip ending higher up on the crotch... which is a straight forward indicator that someones wearing girls jeans.

I was lookin at some music video's, namly Death From Above 1979. Both of them are wearing girls jeans, the drummers got skinnies and the bass has flares/boot cut. Only way to go imo

*waits for verbals*

Advertisement