Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logo/Banner needed

Options
  • 27-01-2008 10:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all. I'm about to prevail on the goodwill of the boards.ie community here :) (IOW we've no money so if you're looking for a nixer this ain't it :D)

I'm part of the startup committee for a new Educate Together primary school in Maynooth (this thread has details) which we hope to open this September. One of my tasks is to set up the website. Initially I'm just setting up a static site with a few pages - purpose is information rather than interaction. (Ultimately it'll be a full CMS once sanction for the school is granted).

What I want is a logo and/or a banner for the site. If possible it should incorporate the concept behind E.T. - respect, democracy, child-centredness.

If any of you feel like coming up with one I'd appreciate it greatly. Like I said at the start we have no budget at all - the startup group is comprised of parents in the area who are attempting to set up a school. I would of course give a credit on the site to the designer but that's all I could do.

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Advertisement