Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hector with Phil Taylor

• 27-01-2008 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

Has Phil Taylor appeared on Hector O hEochagain's show yet? I remember reading a while back that he was due to appear on "Hector san UK" some time in the new year. Anyone know more on this?
    Not a fan of Hector myself, but would be good to see Taylor on it.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 316 ✭✭RastaRed

Its on next thursday at 9.30, they showed trailer for it after last nights episode

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dartsfan

Well that was a pure load of rubbish. You'd think Hector would have done 5 minutes of research into Taylor and darts.
    Highlights for me were:
    1. Referring to him as Phil "The Powler" Taylor
    2. Hector asking him what it's like walking out onto venues like Lakeside :rolleyes:
    3. Commenting on Taylor's achievement of 12 World Titles

Confirmation it were needed of the idiot that Hector is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Nole

dartsfan wrote: »
    Well that was a pure load of rubbish. You'd think Hector would have done 5 minutes of research into Taylor and darts.
    Highlights for me were:
    1. Referring to him as Phil "The Powler" Taylor
    2. Hector asking him what it's like walking out onto venues like Lakeside :rolleyes:
    3. Commenting on Taylor's achievement of 12 World Titles

Confirmation it were needed of the idiot that Hector is.

Thats true, it was pretty shameful alright wouldnt have taken much time to get that information

Thought it was funny when hector did some comentary, saying " and now phil taylor, for the championship and a first prize of 100,000 pounds and ford fiesta". Taylor then says " what will i do with my bentley". Arrogant git.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dartsfan

Nole wrote: »
    Thats true, it was pretty shameful alright wouldnt have taken much time to get that information

Thought it was funny when hector did some comentary, saying " and now phil taylor, for the championship and a first prize of 100,000 pounds and ford fiesta". Taylor then says " what will i do with my bentley". Arrogant git.

I must have missed that bit.

Thought it was funny too when he mentioned with a straight face that he's friends with Roy Keane. I'm not saying he's not but I'd have my doubts that their bosom buddies, especially given Taylors previous form for name-dropping celebrities!
    Maybe he'll invite him on stage to give him his darts when he wins his next tournament!

Advertisement