Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kilronan Equestrian center

Options
  • 27-01-2008 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭

just wondering what anyone thought of it?

been going there and jsut wonder how it compares to other stables...i dont have any experience with other stables

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

I've been doing lessons there since last Ocober and absolutely love it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

ah cool....i enjoy it myself but ust wondering how people thought it compared to other stables

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭mariannewims

Is Kilronan around Malahide?
    What are prices like for adult lessons guys? Been ringing around trying to find a friendly new yard with reasonable rates; I've some health issues I'm waiting to get over, then I'm absolutely dying to get back to lessons :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,410 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

em its in swords/cloghran...really close to the airport.

i find it friendly enuf...bar one teacher but seen her with adult lessons and theyre grand...they do adult lessons in the evenings as far as i remember...

heres the number if its any use <snip>

Mod Edit: Please do not post any contact details, if you want them - send a PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭animan

I find all the teachers are really nice. I do adult lessons and its 25 euro. When I started the classes were at 3:30 so if you went up around that time you should be able to talk to someone and watch a lesson to see what it's like up there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 pambi25

I went there a few times , found it a bit rough and ready regards group lessons and one instructor a bit off but otherwise in Dublin it seems to be fairly good ill go again !

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭bob1984

pambi25 wrote: »
    I went there a few times , found it a bit rough and ready regards group lessons and one instructor a bit off but otherwise in Dublin it seems to be fairly good ill go again !

Just out of interest, what do you mean by rough and ready????

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 xxandysgirlxx

kilronan its gr8 give it a go.:D...

Advertisement