Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ive got to come clean...

Options
  • 28-01-2008 1:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭

Having owned every pro evo game over the years on various different platforms and spending 1000s of hours playing them I have come to the conclusion that Fifa 2008 is better than Pro Evo 08. When I first got pro evo 08 I initially found things I didnt like but felt I would get over them which is usually what happens. But it didnt happen. The game is far too arcadey for my tastes. Being able to run the pitch with someone like Kuyt is silly. I prefer the more realistic, Fifa 08...which is strange because Ive always thought previous incarnations of Fifa were awful.

Hopefully they go back to the more realistic approach of previous pro evo games with the next one.

Thoughts ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Just noticed the Fifa v Pro evo thread. Oops :o

Advertisement