Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

oz or new z

• 28-01-2008 3:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

whicgh is better for:

women
    jobs
    weather
    strd of living
    etc:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

Each to their own, depends what you are looking for ..

New Zealand weather is nothing like oz .. nothing.
    it is 4.5hrs flight from sydney

Everyone will tell you a different story. so if I were you I'd read up on it and then decide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭gordon_gekko

hussey wrote: »
    Each to their own, depends what you are looking for ..

New Zealand weather is nothing like oz .. nothing.
    it is 4.5hrs flight from sydney

Everyone will tell you a different story. so if I were you I'd read up on it and then decide

nz is 3hrs flight from oz

thats a long flight considering most people think you could baschially swim from one country to the other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

From what I've heard.

NZ weather = Irish weather, but not quite as cold.

If it's weather you're looking for go to Oz.I haven't actually been to either place, yet so can't give you any more info. There's been a few threads on this recently enough too. I'd do a search and see what was said there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,608 ✭✭✭Spud83

It simpossible to tell. Everyone will give you a different story,

But most of the time it comes luck as too which country you would prefer. You could be lucky and get a great job, just as the weather is great and just as you meet this great bunch of people, or you could be unlucky and get neither. If you get lucky in NZ and unlucky in Oz then you would obviosuly prefer NZ. The problem is trying to tell what are the odds on getting lucky in each country, and in fairness if you plan/think about your trip right it's probably the odds are probably the same for both.

Read up on it, read about different cities towns and then find out where you wanna go. Or do both, either a year in each country (they are seperate working visa's) or split up the year between the two.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,903 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Yeah hard to tell. If you want really hot then go west coast Oz i.e. Perth. very warm weather go east coast. Or cool temperate/colder go NZ.

Women in Perth ftw hands down though. Seriously, they're unbelievable. And jobs are two a penny. You'll stroll into something.

• Advertisement
Advertisement