Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

how long do the mood swings last

• 28-01-2008 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hi all

My other half who would generally smoke 20 a day is off them 3 weeks last wednesday. The 1st week he was fine, (he was sick with the flu so didn't feel like smoking) second week a little bit cranky but nothing too bad, then BAM! Friday evening and all through the weekend he is like a bag of cats.. I can't stress the highs and lows, one minute he is like a little puppy and 10 mins later screaming like a mad yoke cos he can't find the remote. Is this normal.. Its been a brutal weekend. How long more can I expect this or is this even normal...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,740 ✭✭✭sudzs

He wants a fag and is hoping you will get so sick of his bad behaviour that you say... "oh go and have a bloody smoke will ya!"

Get him the Allan Carr book. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

It's normal. My wife was supportive and tolerant of me when I was the same way:o, as she knew it'd pass and we'd all be the better for it. She's off them 5 years, and had the benefit of experience. I only gave up in November. 6-8 weeks and all should be ok again.

Advertisement