Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

KBannon

Options
  • 28-01-2008 10:50am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Further to my comment on the weekend about the government and testing times, I'm sorry but I thought this was a forum where people could bring up issues that concern them. As I posted to Wishburn Ash, I worked for over 15 years as a receptionist for various driving schools answering phones and taking bookings. I have never tried to teach anyone to drive, and infact I was nearly forty before I learnt myself. And I am no longer in the industry at all. Having said that I still think I'm entitle to point out the system is a mess and I do think it's time the government got it's act together. By the way, the 'we' in my initial thread was collectively speaking, I do have children who are affected by this.

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

I can see this being locked or deleted, if you have an issue with a mod then take it to PM or feedback I'd say, posting in the forum in question is not the way about it.

I'm sure a mod will comment on this in time, seems they've already told you this previously http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055224958

But seems your not very smart....oh well,

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Reported

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Should probably pay for advertising.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

What Cabaal said. If you have an issue with moderating, send the moderator a PM or start a thread in Feedback

@Mini motoring, I've deleted your posts. For advertising please use adverts

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement