Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Replacement meter box cover

• 28-01-2008 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭

Hi,

On our house we have 4 access panels on the side of the house. Two of them are the big meter boxes for ESB and Board Gais.

The other two are smaller and are used for connecting up NTL etc... into the house. The cover on one of these is missing and I can't find a shop that stocks replacements. Would anyone have any idea where I would find one?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Not sure but you could ring the ESB etc and ask them to they know of a supplier.

Assuming you do not get anywhere here that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

we do the ntl and the esb meter boxes lids. can you post a pic of the box and ill give you an accurate price. i not sure by the text if its the small type or the bigger esb type your lookin for. if its the small one there are a few types and if its the bigger esb type it probably has killarney plastics stamped on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

can you post a pic of the box and ill give you an accurate price.

Thanks for the response.

The height is about 24.5cm and the width is about 17cm. Any help you could give me would be very much appreciated.

IMG_0303.JPG

ill check it out and let you know tomorrow evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,240 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I got replacements in Heiton Buckleys when I moved to my house...

• Advertisement

dont have that type in stock......we know keep one that hinges from the bottom.:( but as previously stated a good builders provider should have them and by borrowing the other door as a sample you should find a match

• Registered Users Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Okay thanks for the checking. I'll check out Heiton Buckleys like the previous poster suggested.

Cheers.

Advertisement