Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Req > Hotel deals

• 28-01-2008 11:41am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭

Hiya,

Looking to possibly go away for one or two nights over a weekend in Feb - anyone know of good hotel deals. Not area specific so all ideas welcome :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭looder

I was just about to ask the same. as i said in the main bargain alerts section.

dg hotels are doing some kind of promotion (not as good as €9 one though ;()

it's e199 for 2 nites i think. not sure if that is sat/sun or fri/sat though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭Kiya

i know this sounds mad, but my favourite hotel in dublin is bewleys hotel in ballsbridge, right opposite the four seasons.
    i swear to god, it has the comfiest pillows ive ever slept on. ever. and ive stayed in hundreds of hotels through work.

its 109 for any room per night & is actually a 4star hotel, with fantastic service.
    they often do good offers, check out their website.

enjoy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 McBurnie

last minute deals are dead handy if you don't care where you going, just search different areas untill you find what you need :)

www.laterooms.com is good for room rates...

so is hotelclub's late minute deals at http://lm.hotelclub.net/

this isn't bad either, it's an ozzie based company but it's world-wide hotel deals... http://www.wotif.com

i normally use these when travelling, never had a problem with them yet :)

hope that helps a bit.

Advertisement