Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BroadBand in Calverstown Dunlavin Co.Kildare

Options
  • 28-01-2008 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hello,

Can you Help i am trying to get broadband in my home, I am living in Blackhall, Colbinstown, Dunlavin Co.Kildare.It is just outside Kilcullen. I have tried ICE ,DIGIWEB,IRISH Broadband,Eircom,PERLICO, CLEARWIRE and none of these supply it around my way. Is there any way to get it, is there anyone or any local Businesses that is supplying Broadband / Wireless Broadband in my area?

your help would be great thanks

Robert

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭zugvogel

Have a look at these guys - http://www.qbsl.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 460 ✭✭milkerman

I pass through Calverstown, Blackhall & Narraghmore each day. There is a roadside sign towards Narraghmore advertising wireless in the area.
    Will look again on the way home & see if I can get you a number.
    Don't waste your time on 3 though. There is another company called Ninetree Hill near you but I dont know their coverage. I enquired recently & they couldnt help me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 68 ✭✭moynihan

Try onmitel.ie. We got a connection from them on the other side of Dunlavin when we could get nothing else.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭yrrag1974

You probably know this already but the Dunlavin exchange was enabled by eircom a few months before Xmas. Have you checked your line lately on eircom.ie to see if it passes. I only found out by chance - God forbid eircom would advertise something like this.

• Advertisement
Advertisement