Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Question for the MINI experts.

Options
  • 28-01-2008 11:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

Hey All,

A Friend imported a Cooper S from the UK, if the previous owner in the UK had bought one of the Service Inclusive packs, is this transferable to the republic?

Cheers Mac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Bendihorse

Yes it is as long as you have the TLC Vouchers (Should come in the the service manual pocket) The standard TLC pack runs up to 50k Miles/5 years. There is also an add on pack to that as far as i know.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Nice car the MINI Cooper S. I did a track day in one in the UK.

Heavy on fuel if driven hard btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭BillyoftheBeast

I'm half thinking about getting a new mini in July.
    Cooper Diesel, 72mpg!!! for 23K and 100 tax a year.
    Not only that but it will be one the lowest depreciating cars around and can still get to 60 in less than 10 seconds.

And why do people get Toyota Prius'?

Advertisement