Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Driving instructor in stillorgan/booterstown area

Options
  • 28-01-2008 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Can anybody recomend a good driving school/instructor in the stillorgan/booterstown area?

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 25 Alabama Slamma

Hi Hagi,

I had a very nice instructor when i went for my test in Deansgrange earlier in the month..(not far from your area at all). He was very easy going and explained things in such a simple and clear way. (Well, I passed anyway and i didn't think I would pass....coz i am only driving 8 months) ;o) He is teaching my girlfriend at the moment... she is very nervous in a car but can see her improving everytime she gets in now. Soon she "WILL" be the designated driver for me..... xo) !!!!

I have his details and can pass them onto you if you want them!!

Don't know what the rules are about posting contact details on these forums... so send me a PM if you want his number!!!!

AB

Advertisement