Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Nissan Contact Details

Options
  • 28-01-2008 3:17pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭

Hi All,

Does anyone have any contact details for people in Nissan? The only contact I have is marketing and sales. I know the ceo of the companys name, but the standard 1stinitalSurname@nissan.ie does not work for him. Its about a complaint.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,502 ✭✭✭chris85

antodeco wrote: »
    Hi All,

Does anyone have any contact details for people in Nissan? The only contact I have is marketing and sales. I know the ceo of the companys name, but the standard 1stinitalSurname@nissan.ie does not work for him. Its about a complaint.

Thanks

Would get on to the marketing and sales people about a complaint. If they cant help you they will put you onto someone who will take the complaint.

The CEO will not deal with complaints in most situations.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

chris85 wrote: »
    Would get on to the marketing and sales people about a complaint. If they cant help you they will put you onto someone who will take the complaint.

The CEO will not deal with complaints in most situations.

Fantastic! Shall forward on the mail to them now!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Silent Partner

Stop teasing!
    What's the complaint?

Also, why are you going to Nissan and not the place where you bought your vehicle? (Assuming it's a problem with the vehicle)

Its gone through the place where i bought it, but they are being totally irrational about things. I have left it in there hands, but I want Nissan to be aware of what is going on (mainly the reason being due to issues with the garage, my warranty and service could have been seriously affected..)

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Silent Partner

Ah I see. Well, don't be surprised if you get the "well, your contract is with the place where you bought the car" line. Even if it is true, it's no harm to your case to show that you've made the manufacturer aware of the problem.

Best of luck!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

antodeco

Found a little spanner in the works somewhere? ;);)

peasant wrote: »
    antodeco

Found a little spanner in the works somewhere? ;);)

;) Well more so what I singled out and highlighted in it..:p

Advertisement