Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tiling

Options
  • 28-01-2008 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

i want to tile my kitchen 14 x 3 metres but i am not planning on keeping the existing units forever..in fact if i had the money now id rip out everything ..so where is the best place to pick up cheap tiles and what should i do if i have to tile around existing unit that in the long run wont be there..main problem is a unit which the fridge is in which is about 50 x 70 centimetres on the floor...help appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

Could you get extra tiles that hopefully will match your new kitchen in due course and pull up the line of offcuts closest to your units when they are removed, replacing with full tiles as necessary.

If I was in your boots, I'd try and wait and do all together. The tiles you pick now might be determining your decision with regard to the kitchen units in the future and your tastes may have changed in the meantime.

Advertisement