Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Veyron Clamped

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,094 ✭✭✭✭javaboy

Actually only fined £60. A drop in the ocean for a Veyron owner. Clamping would have been much better!

Anyway who leaves a car like that unattended?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

javaboy wrote: »
    Anyway who leaves a car like that unattended?
    I would, although perhaps not in a loading bay.

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭LarWright

Anan1 wrote: »
    I would, although perhaps not in a loading bay.

A £60 fine is nothing if you own that car... Towing it away would have been worse... not that the fine increases, 'cos it'll still be pocket change for the cars owner, but imagine the panic.... "Oh ****, my Million Quid Supercar's been nicked!"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,815 ✭✭✭✭Anan1

Here's the thing, i'd imagine the owner of a Micra would be more panicked, and indeed more seriously affected.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

It's Oliver Morley's car, he's the brother of they guy who crashed in the Gumball last year...he can spare the £60, believe me :D

Advertisement