Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

3 Pay ordering online...misleading...

• 28-01-2008 3:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,015 ✭✭✭

Ordering a 3Pay phone online is misleading to say the least. They claim if you order before 2pm, the phone will be with you the followng day...ermm..no.

They take all your credit card details online, then they wait an undetermined period of time (3 days in my case) and then someone rings you asking for all your credit card details claiming they are from Three and that the details you submit online are not visible to them and so they cannot process payment. I refused to give them as I this could be anyone pulling a fast one. Turns out this is their standard procedure. Talk about crazy. What is the point of online ordering if it doesn't work? Why claim next working day delivery when it can take up to 3 days for them to contact you to tell you that the order you submitted actually means nothing?

Not a good start to my experiences with Three I'm afraid and and I am already beginning to regret the decision.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Sounds like a load of bollocks, a bit like all things 3 unfortunitly.

Not gonna help you out much right now, but do send them in a feedback letter or something requesting a reply as to what's gone on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

It's much easier to ring Three telesales which is what I did and hey presto, phone next day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

why didn't you just go onto your local 3store and buy the handset there??:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

It's much easier to ring Three telesales which is what I did and hey presto, phone next day.
    Ya any time I was getting a upgrade with 3 I got a courier to the door like the next day, now thats service

Answering solitaryman: they have their own private couriers that work for them as far as I know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,949 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

Sorry when do they say they offer next day delivery? I just meant its always been next day for me luckily enough...

Advertisement