Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bambino World Buggy?

Options
  • 28-01-2008 3:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Top-3-wheeler-Stroller-Jogger-orange-BAMBINO-WORLD-new_W0QQitemZ260207049104QQihZ016QQcategoryZ66700QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi has anybody got/seen one of these - its on Ebay for in around €100 (including delivery). We have a MaClaren XT which has serves us well for day to day use and is currently being used on baby number two. The reason I'm considering the above is that we're heading camping to France this summer and the area we're going to has plenty of forest trails with beach access and a lot of the towns in the area have a lot of cobblelock streets etc. so we thought about getting an All terrain type with pumped wheels for a bit of comfort but a lot of the 'brand' names are about 3 times the price.

I've never heard of the make but for €100 it seems OK, so I would like to know if anyone has bought/used one.

Thanks a lot

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭TheQueen

Hi
    I have bought several things from these on ebay ( car seat, high chair etc). Would highly recommend, reliable, good quality items and quick delivery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shelli

Like the Queen, I too have a car seat and high chair from Bambino world, excellent company with fantastic products IMO, most of their stuff is based on the designer labels but at a fraction of the cost. I would go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

Thank you Ladies! The quality does indeed look good kinda get the feeling as Shelli said that they don't stamp a designer label on it but give all the features! For the money I don't think I can go too far wrong

Advertisement