Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Results of the Boards.ie Game Awards 2007

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    And how the hell did Portal get best soundtrack with only only 1 bloody song!

TBH the Portal OST has some other good tracks as well, if you are into ambient and electronica.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,776 ✭✭✭Mark Hamill

I just listened to the Portal song on youtube and my god its sh*te. I don't know if its better if you have played the game the whole way through, but its not something that I could listen to walking down the street. After listening the Bioshock Soundtrack (which is free btw) I believe that should have won*.

* i only wished I remembered to vote for it :o

• Registered Users Posts: 19,976 ✭✭✭✭humanji

In fairness, unless you finished Portal, you won't get most of what's in the song. Still, didn't think it deserved best soundtrack.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Maddzy wrote: »
    TBH the Portal OST has some other good tracks as well, if you are into ambient and electronica.

Well it stood our so much that I didn't notice it. If I was into that sort of music I would have given my vote and nomination to Silent Hill Origins.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Simpology

Cod4, Portal, TF2 and bioshock are all great, although bioshock is a bit too easy :p

• Advertisement
Advertisement