Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

21st bday!!

Options
  • 28-01-2008 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭

the big 2 1 is coming up in the summer and i'm having a hard time finding a venue. I need somewhere central enough(near Dublin City) as my college mates are all from the Southside,while most others are North.
    I also need a big enough space as my family alone would fill some venues!!!Am willing to spend a fair amount(within reason of course!!)

Any ideas???mucho appreciated!!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

How big is big?
    The Woolshed on Parnelle Street (beside Cineworld) will close off an area for private functions. It does cocktails, pitchers of beer and the food is good too if you want to provide snacks.
    Also there is Grand Central on O Connell Street which you can reserve the basement in. This is probably bigger than Woolshed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 niceandfriendly

Hi,

I went through the hell of going to a 21st every weekend last year! And after going to loads of black ties and rented rooms I decided I wanted to do something a little quirky!

After poking around a bit I ended up having mine in Besophs on o connell st. Its a fish and chipper! Sounds weird but the upstairs was cleared out and and lit up it looked deadly . The decor of the place is all black and white and so I had a black and white dress theme! Had a bar, DJ and fit about 80-100 i think. The food was fish and chips of course in these connets things of the places newspaper. As u can imagine this went down amazingly with my male friends!

Other places I can think of is in Kobra on leeson st although u may be joined by some randomers.

If u want info about my place pm me because it was a pr girl that organised it now the chipper!

Advertisement