Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hosting a hen party in my place

Options
  • 28-01-2008 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭

And wondering if anyone has a few good party games. Bride to be has a great sense of humour so anything goes really!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

my cousin had a game at hers....everyone had to bring an item that reminded them of her and explain why....although 5 people brought sudocream cos she was famous for smearing it all over her zits in school!!!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 686 ✭✭✭corcaighcailin9

That's cool i'll put in on my list thanks :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,420 ✭✭✭Lollipops23

no probs!you could also try nicking ideas from Ann Summers parties....they have "dirty bingo",where instead of shouting out BINGO,you shout out what you say when you have an orgasm......some interesting ones there i'll tell ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 kilomike31

And wondering if anyone has a few good party games. Bride to be has a great sense of humour so anything goes really!
    I found lots of party games for a recent hen party at www.hen-party.ie ... there's also a shop with good prices on all the hen paraphernalia.

Advertisement