Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a good free programme for backing up DVD's

Options
  • 28-01-2008 7:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭

Mods feel free to move if this is not in the right forum.

Sorry - wrong forum.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Read this

Robins'll start wavin that ban stick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Oops - I didnt see that. I always thought that backing up your DVD collection was legal but then again if its not allowed to be discussed here thats that so.

Apologies. I will edit the post or delete it if I can

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

muffler wrote: »
    Mods feel free to move if this is not in the right forum.
    I would have thought as being a mod yerself that looking for advise on how to illegally make copies of DVD material would have been a been a little beyond the pale?

• Registered Users Posts: 46,127 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I would have thought as being a mod yerself that looking for advise on how to illegally make copies of DVD material would have been a been a little beyond the pale?
    Its called a "clique" :D

and I dont see where I asked for that info ;) Thats a terrible accusation to make. Now can I infract you for that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Dont make we whip out the....

banhammer.jpg

locked btw.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement