Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Win ur chance 2 play "The Pieman" Andy Smith

• 28-01-2008 7:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Best 10 words why u should play "The Pieman" will get the chance to play him this weekend!

DANGER PROMOTIONS PRESENTS A WEEKEND BONANZA OF DARTS:

The NUIG Darts Club Fundraiser is on in The College Bar in NUIG on Thursday 31st Jan 08', All Welcome.
    Andy 'The Pieman' Smith is giving a Darts Exhibition to the NUIG Darts Club to try & raise funds for their club. Begins @9p.m.

The Tuam Darts Association Official Launch of the Dixie Burke Darts League is on Friday 1st February in Geoghegan's Bar, Tuam @ 9 p.m. with 'A head to head Exhibition' between Andy 'The Pieman' Smith PDC World No. 26 & Tuam's Stiofán DANGER Ó' Dálaigh, U.D.A.I. No.1 & Ireland's First-Ever University Darts Singles Champion.
    €5 entry fee on the door.

The Pieman will also be doing The University Darts Association Fundraiser Darts Exhibition in Galway @ 6 p.m. on Saturday 2nd February, details from 087-1380676 or udai@live.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 366 ✭✭Jake The Fat Ma

I Bet Him Last Year In Blackpool So I Did.

There's 10 For Ya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 606 ✭✭✭NeoRox

And you are great because you did, yes? 8 words dont care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Nole

DANGER180 wrote: »
    Best 10 words why u should play "The Pieman" will get the chance to play him this weekend!

Andy 'The Pieman' Smith PDC World No. 26

Andy Smith is the world number 24 to be pedantic. ( That is ten if ya count 24 as one word)

http://www.planetdarts.tv/page/OrderofMerit/0,,10180,00.html

Don't belittle the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DANGER180

Nole,

Andy is a good mate of mine and I wouldn't be-little him, but sites like this give opportunity for **** stirrers and I'm way 2 mature 2 get into a debate, not 2 mention doing a degree & a diploma & organising university darts aswell as practisin and doing part-time work.

As I'm sure you'd like 2 know, he is 1 of the best exhibitionists going but Bobby George is the ultimate King, but Andy is so polite & down 2 earth, I'm going over to visit him soon, and am planning further exhibitions with him & John "Baron of the Board" Peakman in the New Year!:):):):):):):) He hit 20 maximum's over the 3 nights, unreal!!!

DANGER180 wrote: »
    Nole,

Andy is a good mate of mine and I wouldn't be-little him, but sites like this give opportunity for **** stirrers and I'm way 2 mature 2 get into a debate, not 2 mention doing a degree & a diploma & organising university darts aswell as practisin and doing part-time work.

Wow, didnt ask for your life story buddy.( Why did you put that spiel about yourself in there). Hope your not inferring that I am a Sh*t stirrer, just pointing out that "your good friend" Andy Smith is actually higher ranked than you said he was.

Just being pedantic as i was a little bored.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 DANGER180

Yes Nole,

I put it in because I wanted to coz I think I'm gr8,(don't av time 2 be checking & re-checking the order of merit), I dunno, but it I'm saying he was no. 26 before the Pro Tour in Gibraltar and it wasn't updated till the Tuesday, I collected the posters from the printers on the Monday which I ordered the week before!

Would u put 24 on dem wen he was 26 at the time of the order, well, I suppose u might of been a psyhic genius with words like "Pedantic", but regardless I think u are a **** stirrer.

Yours in the Sport of Darts,
    DANGER

I reckon you really do think you are great, what kind of tool would put something so irrelevant into a post.

The only reason I posted the world number 24 thing was so it might improve your cv, but i guess your taking care of that with your brilliant degree in tourism and your diploma in vanity.

My post was in a bit of spirit, not intended to show you up as an idiot or anything like that. You seem to have done that all by yourself though.

You probably wont understand any of this as you think pedantic is a big word- here's another one for ya, pathetic.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭dartsfan

DANGER180 - what age are you? With posts like that I think it's plain to see you're far from "way 2 mature".

It's obvious Nole's post was meant in good spirit.

Don't think anyone will be rushing to take part in your exhibition with that kind of an attitude.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Lads I'm locking this ridiculous thread. Less of this crap in future.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement