Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Best place in Dublin to get tyres fitted.

• 28-01-2008 8:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Where is the best place in Dublin to buy quality tyres and have them fitted pref while you wait. (Honda Bros) Any couriers for advice ???:)

Comments

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 294 ✭✭XJR

For the past several yeas I've been using use the bike tyre company on ossory road.

Prices are good and depending on when you get there you can be in and out in 15 to 20 minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭Dorsanty

It might be out of the way if you were thinking city center but these guys are good,

http://www.blakestowntyres.net/contactus.htm

Free plug on my rear. So went back to them when I wanted a new one.
    Guy spent 10 minutes trying to convince me to buy a better value tyre, but I wanted to replace with the same tyre that was on it originally.

Did it while you wait. Or in my case while you stand next to the bike and chat away to the guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭Steffano2002

Scott's Bikes on the Harrold's Cross Rd (01 491 0439) is where I get all the work done myself. Couldn't recommend them enough! They'll fit while you wait if you give them a buzz in advance. Sound lads! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 46 electricheadx

The lads down in Blakestown tyres are a sound bunch.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭WiDGe->

got them done on ossory road before - no complaints. to be honest most bike places are sound - just dont go to bikeworld (rip off!!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Ronan3345

Where is the best place in Dublin to buy quality tyres and have them fitted pref while you wait. (Honda Bros) Any couriers for advice ???:)

Hey, I'm lookin for tyres for a BROS. Where did you go in the end? What did ya get? and how much did it cost? cheers

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

I recently used these guys The Bike Tyre Company,they are a Mobile Tyre Fitting service and will come to your home or workplace.Its a great serves and I was prepared to pay a little extra for it as it was going to save me some hassle.I was very pleasantly suppressed when they were the cheapest price I got.

Advertisement