Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Protection - redundancy

Options
  • 28-01-2008 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Hey ppl,

Does anyone know where I can get mortgage protection for unemployment/redundancy. I obviously have life insurance policy..

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭broker2008

A lot of companies have pulled out of this market. One needs to be careful about this type of policy and obviously read the terms and conditions. I understand that some lenders offer this type of cover at mortgage issue. Hibernian were offering cover but withdrew the product. Genworth Financial offer Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance but not sure if they deal direct maybe through Benchmark Underwriting Limited though. Have a look at bmu.ie to see if this is what you are looking for.

Advertisement