Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSC Ecommerce

• 28-01-2008 9:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Hey,

Sorry for double post mods, just thought i would get more feedback if i put this in the work / education boards.

I have been working in IT for a number of years. I want to change direction a little and I am extremely interested in Ecommerce as a career. I am more interested in the business end of this rather than doing the actual development.

I have been looking at the M.sc in Electric Commerce (Business) in DCU and also the Msc / MBS in ecommerce at smurfit.

Anyone got reports on either of these two courses. I would prefer to do a M.sc but may have to opt for the MBS as you can do that part-time. I am trying to work out if I can afford to go back fulltime to do the M.sc.

Any help welcome,
    thanks

Advertisement