Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bioshock new €29

• 28-01-2008 9:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 848 ✭✭✭

Picked it up in Xtravision Letterkenny today, played a few hours and all I can say is what a game!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,027 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Yep, been this price in Xtra-Vision for a while.

Great game, though a bit easy it must be said.

Still my favourite game of last year though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10,259 ✭✭✭✭Melion

Still full price in Xtra Vision in Shannon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 962 ✭✭✭chavezychavez

Xtravision seem to change their prices as they see fit.

Was in Xtravision Tralee last week on the lookout for a pre-owned copy of RB6 Vegas. There was 1 copy that was pre-owned going for 50 squid whereas a new version was being sold at the clearout price of 40.

Still and all, if you're there at the right time, you'll always get a good bargain at Xtravision, just a case of keeping any eye out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

I made use of this a few months back a great bargain on a great game!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

great game good buy.

roll on number 2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

great price for what is a great game .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 JohnG2176

Excellent stuff lads, got mine yesterday, a bargain at €29...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭djkeogh

picked one up for €20 on ebay a few weeks back. Had played the demo and wasn't overly impressed but on the basis of the reviews I persevered and boy am I glad I did. Fantastic game. Should be played by all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,728 ✭✭✭dazftw

Actually its not about bioshock but about another game I felt would be a let down but on the basis of hype and reviews I decided to give Mass Effect a go! Im impressed lol

Dont knock it untill you tried it I suppose!

Network with your people: https://www.builtinireland.ie/

Advertisement